Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Lot of Nothing

I was sick all last week. I didn't go to school or go to Hindi lesson. I was almost thankful that I got sick so I could take a break from everything. However, I was not thankful that the hospital I went to did not have soap or toilet paper in their bathroom (just to say again, this was the cleanest place in the city and it did not have soap.) Thankfully, that was last week and I do not seem to have contracted an even deadlier disease from being there.
The Snake festival as pretty interesting. Here's some pictures

I have met many amazing people while here. I would talk about them more, but I feel their privacy is something I should be conscious about. I can't wait to see who else I'll meet during the rest of my stay.
On a sadder note. Things have been really hard. Being sick sucks. I constantly feel like I don't know what I'm doing and everything here is about 10 times harder than in the states. BUT! it's okay. This is something I know I want to do. The year will go by fast enough i'm sure. I can't believe I've been here a month already. anyway, general ups and downs as always. not looking forward to my period starting. ha. byez.

No comments:

Post a Comment